Who am I ?! - Civil Engineering Blog

Civil Engineering Blog

God has created earth .. but we civilized it

Post Top Ad

post top ad

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Who am I ?!

About us


Welcome to Civil Engineering Blog! My name is Tha'er Zaghal, and I’m the founder of this blog, a place to post my ideas and the whole knowledge that I've learned! I started this website after being told by friends and family that I keep talking about civil engineering more than anything else.

Today, civil engineering is mainly associated with large structures such as high-rise buildings, factories, bridges, ships and aeroplanes, water management, such as dams, pipelines, treatment works, drainage systems and coastal protection, as well as transportation systems, such as roads, railways, canals, harbours and airports.

We invite you to browse through our website to learn more about what the Department has to offer you.With our blog we hope to show you some creative ideas that could change something, in other words.
Moreover, I've decided to put a lot of resources that could help any student in his studying, so I've posted my reports that I've worked hard on them in the recent four years.
I also share ideas and techniques from my personal experience of getting in shape.
Civil Engineering Blog is created to inspire you, all while enjoying the journey! 

With Love
Tha'er Zaghal 



1 comment:

post bottom ad